River View Suite Just a Stroll from the University of Rochester + Free Breakfast
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- ID #320761
Pick dates to see pricing:
Pricing for your stay:
|Number of Nights:|
|Cleaning & Other Fees:|
(Includes Taxes & Fees)
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours after booking at no charge. After the 24 hour grace period, based on the dates you've selected, payments to hold your reservation per the Payment Policy below will be non-refundable. In order to qualify for our free cancellation policy, your reservation must be on or after [date-cancel-time].
This reservation may be cancelled for a 100% refund if made [policy] days or more before arrival date. No refund will be issued if cancelled on or after [date-cancel-until].
Reserve your stay now with no risk - You can cancel for any reason within 24 hours of your reservation at no charge. We charge 50% of your reservation at the time of booking and the remaining balance approximately [payment-due] days prior to check-in. For stays booked within [payment-due] days of check-in, we charge 100% at the time of booking. Each payment is non-refundable after the initial 24 hour grace period upon booking.
Since today is within [payment-due] days of your arrival, we will collect the full payment today to secure your reservation.
Since today is more than [payment-due] days prior to your arrival, we will collect a 50% deposit now to secure your reservation. We will collect the balance on or around [date-balance-due].
This suite features a stunning view of the Genesee River. Just a short walk from the University of Rochester, this suite is perfect for university and medical center visitors. With easy access to to the city center, this is also a great option for those in town for a festival. Other features you'll love:
- 1 BEDROOM with 1 Queen bed
- Sleeper sofa
- Complimentary towels and toiletries
- On-site washer and dryer
- Air-conditioned living space
- Cable television and DVD player
- Complimentary breakfast buffet with delicious options
- Access to the business center
- Fitness center on-site
- Housekeeping service every few days
- Shared indoor pool
- On-site guest service team
- Free parking available on-site
Welcome to your home away from home. Start your day off right by enjoying free breakfast in the great room with a stunning view of the Genesee River and after, take a dip in the shared indoor pool. Keep up with your fitness routine and hit the on-site fitness center. With the awesome amenities and great location, you can't go wrong when you stay here, no matter the purpose of your visit.
There is 1 BEDROOM that features a Queen bed. There is a sleeper sofa in the living area.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. We provide you with a hairdryer, towels, and complimentary toiletries. There are self-serve washing and drying machines available on-site. Same-day dry cleaning services are available.
Retreat to our air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favorite shows on our flatscreen TV or watch your favorite movie with our DVD player. Video rentals are available. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Get some work done while you're away by taking advantage of the laptop-friendly space.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, and dishes. You can enjoy all of your meals in the dining area. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. In the morning, enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet which features a variety of delicious options.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Staybridge Suites Rochester University where our space is conveniently located. These include use of the business center, fitness center access, meeting facilities, housekeeping services, the shared indoor pool, evening receptions for guests with food and drink, and more! Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
If you're traveling by car, there is free parking available on-site.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
There is a strict No Pool Party / No in room Party Policy. All guests are required to sign the No Pool Party / No in room Party Policy waiver and are subject to an incidental deposit of $300 that will be held on a credit card. Authorization holds on Debit Cards may take up to 7 - 30 days to be released back into your account. Use of the pool by non-registered hotel guests will not be permitted and will be grounds for removal of all non-registered guests and registered guests without a refund.
If you're traveling with children, the Strong National Museum of Play is a must during your stay in Rochester, and best of all it's less than 4 miles away. From early spring through fall, Rochester is a festival city, hosting events such as the CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival, Rochester Fringe Festival, Image Out Festival, Brick City Weekend, Imagine RIT and Meliora Weekend.
Other Things to Note:
- There is a strict No Pool Party / No in room Party Policy. All guests are required to sign the No Pool Party / No in room Party Policy waiver and are subject to an incidental deposit of $300 that will be held on a credit card. Authorization holds on Debit Cards may take up to 7 - 30 days to be released back into your account
- Use of the pool by non-registered hotel guests will not be permitted and will be grounds for removal of all non-registered guests and registered guests without a refund
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Start your day with a complimentary breakfast
- The pool is heated
- If you're traveling by car, there is free parking available on-site.A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missing, or extra cleaning required.
- A light housekeeping service is provided from Monday to Friday and a full cleaning is provided every 7 days
Check-in / Check-out Requirements
- Check in is allowed between 3:00 PM and 12:00 AM
- Check out time is 12:00 PM
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
- Feb 18 2020 - Feb 23 2020 : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday check-in required. Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.
- Apr 13 2020 - Apr 19 2020 : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturday check-in required.
- May 11 2020 - May 17 2020 : Monday check-in required.
- Aug 17 2020 - Aug 23 2020 : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday check-in required.
- Jan 25 2021 - Jan 31 2021 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday check-in required.
- Feb 08 2021 - Feb 12 2021 : Sunday or Saturday check-in required.
Location [Click for satellite view]
- noHandicap Accessible
- noSmoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player